Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pantang Days...

Chicken and fish... that is the main menu for my meals these last 2 weeks... Not that I mind since I've never been much of a meaty kind of person. The one thing that I insist to have twice a day (lunch and dinner) is rice. Hehehe... I absolutely can't live without eating rice. In fact it amazes and baffles me to see my sister go through her pantang days just eating non carbs dishes. -horror!-

I've also started berurut and wearing my bengkung. Today is my forth day and the morning massages are wonderful (though sometimes I find it a little painful :P) but it definitely hits the spot and makes me drowsy by the time Aunty Henny finishes. Hehehe... needless to say, I always take a little nap afterward...if Shiya lets me that is. :)

And so here I am writing to you from my room where I spend my days now with my darling baby. What do I do? Nothing really except take care of Shiya and of course 'preparing her meals'. But the days are moving by so fast. I guess when you have a baby that demands your time day in and day out, the hours just fly by. When she's sleeping? That's when you have the time to organize yourself of course... the folded clothes, checking of emails...making sure all the bottles and what-nots are properly kept and cleaned. The rest of the time? Resting! hehehe, cos when the baby wakes up, even sleepy eyes will have to be clear and alert. :P

The dreaded question... how has my figure/weight improved since giving birth? I am happy to say that it has gone down. Hehehe... of course it's not the ideal weight that I want but at least I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. :) Yeay!

No comments: