Friday, February 25, 2011

Little Lissy Listle

Little Lissy Listle is my one sole niece... being a cute 4.5kg newborn, she even beat me when I was born at a mere 4.4kg! Her cheeks were ballooned out like two yummy tomatoes that just begs you to bite...hehehe... Anyhow, this darling of mine is now 9 months old and is growing cuter and cheekier by the minute...  :)

I must admit that I wasn't able to take care of her as I did with little Yels... at the moment of her birth, my sister had moved into her own apartment after only 2 weeks confinement (thus depriving me the opportunity to help out when I'm at home). Besides that, I had also started working which took my weekdays time. Unlike Yels who came just as I had quit my job as an auditor and was able to spend 5 uninterrupted time with him. Around June was also the time that my morning sickness began... and was it bad... so everytime I visited my sister I would spend most of the time on the couch and just observing... during this 'delicate' time I was also not allowed to lift and carry both babies, though I do sometimes when I can't stand how cute they are! :)

She's such a joy to be with... now her smiles are more frequent and I'm happy that she's finally recognizing my face... at least she doesn't cry when I hold or kiss her...heheheh and I was actually able to get her to show her wide grin a few times... Learning how to crawl quickly...she's now furniture walking and shows signs that she'll start walking soon... I'm sure when she does, little Yels will have a friend to play tag with... and also competition with who gets to play with the toys... (now Lissy just watches as her brother grabs the toys she's playing with) :P

When she ties her hair in two, she reminds me of that baby girl in Monsters Inc. hehehe that's how cute she is! So I guess this post is a shout out of how much I love her... the adorable, cutey and cheeky baby... all you want to do when you see her is gomol and gomol her all day long...  :D

No comments: