Sunday, March 20, 2011

What to get??

Those who knows me would know... I am a big time shopaholic! I love new and bright things... and I love to shop, shop and shop! I shop not just for myself, but for others as well... I love buying pressies...and now I have an even bigger reason to shop... for my darling baby princess... :)

So what's this post is all about? It's about a decision that mummy has to make... between a activity gym, bouncer or musical mobile... I can only get one...why? Because of the price of course! It's so frightfully expensive.. each costs about Rm200+ to Rm300...sigh... can't buy all three... or can I? I probably will buy all three...  :P just what to get first...  :)

my fav musical mobile... fell in love as soon as I saw it...
Next is the bouncer...
and the last is the activity gym by BrightStarts... but I'm not able to find a pic that I can upload...

Hmm... what to get...what to get...?  :P

No comments: