Sunday, April 11, 2010

Birthday Surprise - Part 2

This time the preparation team was just me and hubby... Deco started in the morning and went on till the last minute. Getting the other stuffs ready such as food and cake took quite a while as we had to drive to diff parts of the town. Thank goodness hubby was here to help me towards the end since I had to make the spaghetti sauce and mini burgers. Not to mention arrange all of the food properly. I waited till the last minute to lay out the deco outside since I was scared it'll rain.

My sis's friends arrived at 8.. And had to see me scrambling abt to get things done :p

Near 9 my sis arrived. The funny part is that she got out of the car so slow that we basically had to say 'surprise' twice! She was definitely surprised and I'm so happy that she loved the dress I bought her. Gorgeous, gorgeous. The deco was also beautiful... The balloons, deco and table tops :)

My SIL's cuppies were also so cute.. Baby pink and yummy! The main dish was steamboat with mini burgers, nasi lemak and mee goreng... All of meqy's favs...

So there is it... The final surprise for the year. Loved planning every part of it. A downside to all this is basically the attendance. It was supposed to be a baby shower party as well... But so many cancelled last minute ( more like didn't bother to show up) that there were just not enough crowd to make the games fun. So I decided to forgo the games. :( luckily the majority of the stuff was bought for lisy lis anyhow. So it could be use later.

Thank you to all the friends who came to celebrate meq's birthday...

Happy Birthday meqqy (early wish) and to lis lis... We can't wait to see u! Muah!





My Baby making a face... must be cos he's wearing a pink star pin  :P





XOXO

No comments: