Friday, April 23, 2010

Someone's love... someone's heart...

Our anniversary is drawing near... It still feels like we just got married yesterday... That's how fast it all seems... But I'm still learning... Learning how to make his life smooth... Some things come easy, like laundry (he'll be the first to tell you how stressed I can get on this), ironing his shirts... Some takes a little effort though I'm trying sayang... Like cooking your favourite dishes... :)

Sometimes I go bonkers just trying understand him and it's so funny when we're both frustrated trying to get our way... "I want what you want.." "No... I don't mind really. What do you want" A game of trying to please each other. :p I always ask my hubby to tell me what he needs or what he wants... My only worry is that he's too giving and hides away his own needs from others. I want the best for him... For always...

One night during family dinner I finally said to him "sayang, what exactly do you like or want? You just never seem to ask for it. It's so hard for me to guess you know." He just smiled at me.

"You know why? The only thing that I really want is for you to be happy. Tue je..."

*sigh*

And then I remembered all the little things... Shopping trips full of my stuff, late night laundry (I'm so freakish abt laundry), tv channels that shows only my fav programs, him ordering all my fav dishes so that I got a tastes of everything... And many many more... All for me...

And I find myself being the luckiest person... To have his love, his heart...

I love you...

No comments: