Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Datenite

Well the weekend zapped through like in a blink of an eye! How come the week days doesn't move that fast? Hehehe... Anyhow, had a bz weekend... I actually had 2 date nites... on sat it was a double date with my parents... Yeeessss, u read right, a date with my parents and on sun was my date with hubby darling.

My mom wanted to watch 'When in Rome' and seeing how I've promised to take her to the movies countless times before but failed due to one reason or another, I was determined to follow through this time. We planned to watch the 5 o'clock show with dinner after with the rest of the family. My mom was so cute in her excitement to watch the movies. She wanted popcorn and ice lemon tea. (Ok, noted for future viewing) She even went in super early just to watch the trailers... :) The movie was great. The right combination of funny, mushy for a perfect and relaxing saturday. Wouldn't exactly buy the dvd though. Hehhe...

Dinner was ruined since I had a mishap of forgetfulness that actually blew into a temper storm. I had actually forgotten to cancal my mini nasi lemak order for meq's party this weekend. Totally slipped my mind! So there was the problem equivalent to 25 bungkus of nasi lemak in Bangi, RM25 due to the abang... And me? I'm watching a movie in OU... Since no one was inclined to help me explain... (I'm learning that when you're in trouble, you actually count on nil help).. So I made the call and explain why I couldn't pick up the nasi... The abang was really nice .. Though I'm sure he felt like throttling me. I finally convinced him to pass me his account number so that I could pay him for his troubles and he was nice enough to send the extra food to a masjid.. Alhamdulillah... A silver lining perhaps?

Then came dinner (in my not so good mood with myself)... And alas, typical mustafarians... Everyone was late. Grrrrr.... I hate waiting! Alas, temper flew.. Is it so hard to get just a little respect? After all, I don't say bad things to you right? Hmmph! Nyways...

On my datenite with hubby we went to watch Alice in Wonderland... With all the hype, it was sadly disappointing.. The story was just... Well, full of bla to me and the plot just boring and not logical. Maybe it was from a book or something, but I definitely didn't get it :p

So my weekend was full of this and that... Tiring and sometimes boring... Highlights, movie with my parents and alone time with my hubby...

XOXO ;)

No comments: