Thursday, April 22, 2010

Struggles

Struggle.. Definition shows 'to fight back' or 'effort'. I would think this could also apply to everyday challenges that we go through...

Questions that filters through the mind, "Am I wanting the wrong things?" "Is it too much" Maybe it's all abt looking at the right place and wanting it at the right time.

Then again it could be that it just wasn't meant to be.

Inner struggles...

I remember someone told me 'you can't always have everything. *cliche, I know* So maybe that's the problem.

Happiness is subjective... And it's a choice of a state of mind. I have a lot to be thankful for. So am I just settling? No... It's more than that... It's acceptance and most definitely patience...

Because there's a bigger picture out there. I might not see it now, but I will. And so comes faith...

It's there... Just not here.. Yet...

One day...

No comments: