Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Smile

Listening to my ipod again... Hahaha... And its playing When You Nothing At All by Ronan... And it reminds me of my sayang...

His smile just lights up my life. You know that calm feeling you get when everything is just perfect... A sunny day with a cool breeze, good music playing on the radio and birds chirping... That awesome fresh smell that tentalizes your senses... And the world seems kind and gorgeous... That's my sayang... Everything right in every way.

He tries his best to make me laugh everytime. And who am I kidding... No matter how bad my day went... All I need is him by my side... And I know that it's going to be alrite.

The first time I noticed my sayang was when he smiled. And the thoughts that zoomed in my mind was how handsome he was... Next? His eyes... My sayang has beautiful eyes... That smiles along with him... *sigh

:)

No comments: